I was recently invited by Sarenza, a French online shoe retailer that has just launched a UK site, to enter a competion to win a shopping trip to Paris. All I had to do was choose a pair of shoes from Sarenza, wear my most fashionable outfit to match the shoes and take a picture of myself. The blogger that gets the most votes between 5 and 10th July will win a shopping trip to Paris. You can follow the competiton on the Sarenza Blog. I will be eternally grateful for any votes (I shall post a reminder a bit nearer the time)

The shoes that I chose were by Pare Gabia whose range I have a crush on because they combine elegance and wearabilty and flatter my feet, yes gorgeous shoes that I can actually walk in.

As I wouldn't consider any of my clothes to be the height of fashion, I decided to wear my faithful beige dress which fits in well with the summers trend for neutrals but is also is the perfect back drop to show of gorgeous accessories and of course these shoes.


 
Top